The practical self-adhesive membrane.
The new Rhepanol HFK-SK is part of the advanced product range of hot-air weldable PIB roofing membranes. There is one significant difference to its sister product Rhepanol hfk: Rhepanol HFK-SK is self-adhesive. The lower self-adhesive coating provides for quick and clean installation of the roofing membrane. For adhesive bonding, no open flame is required.
Put the membrane in place, remove the release film - done! Rhepanol HFK-SK is characterised by simplicity and flexibility - also as regards the substrate. The waterproofing can be bonded to unbacked EPS rigid foam boards, bituminous sheets and many other substrates. Quantitative advantage: The extreme membrane width of 1.50 m significantly reduces the number of seams.
The advantages of Rhepanol HFK-SK:
- Long-term proven due to PIB.
- Compatible with bitumen.
- Highly resistant to perforation.
- EPD certified.
- Free of plasticizers and halogen-containing fireproofing agents.
- Permanently resistant to UV radiation.
- Hail resistant according to DIN EN 13583.
- Compatible with all kinds of insulation materials.
- Extremely flexible at low temperatures.
- Hot air weldable.
- Compatible with all elements of the Rhepanol product range.
- Reduced amount of seams due to 1.50 m membrane width.