Rhenofol CV Membrane
QBM are UK suppliers for Rhenofol CV, a reinforced pvc roofing membrane.
Rhenofol is manufactured by FDT (FlachDach Technologie GmbH- ‘Flat Roof Technology’)
FDT is Europe’s leading single ply roofing membrane manufacturer with manufacturing plants in Mannheim and Hemsbach in Germany. FDT launched Europe’s first singly-ply roofing membrane 70 years ago.
Rhenofol CV is reinforced with polyester grid reinforcement, ensuring this membrane is extremely tear-resistant. Rhenofol Cv is Hail and UV-resistant.
Some of the advantages of Rhenofol Cv include:
- Particularly efficient and economic application to any flat roof
- Resistant to UV radiation and weathering
- Proven long-term performance in UK.
- Especially designed for the demands of new industrial buildings
- Ideal for refurbishment projects.
- Single-ply with reliable sealing of seams
- Applied without naked flame
- Completely recyclable roofing product
- FM approved
- BBA approved with a Service Life Expectancy of 40 + years.
Rhenofol Cv was recently and successfully used in IKEA Reading and IKEA Sheffield, both of these projects were over 30,000M² each.