Rhenofol CG Membrane
QBM are UK suppliers for Rhenofol CG, a reinforced pvc roofing membrane especially designed for Green Roofs and Ballast Roofs.
Rhenofol is manufactured by FDT (FlachDach Technologie GmbH- ‘Flat Roof Technology’)
FDT is Europe’s leading single ply roofing membrane manufacturer with manufacturing plants in Mannheim and Hemsbach in Germany. FDT launched Europe’s first singly-ply roofing membrane 70 years ago.
Rhenofol CG is a glass reinforced roofing membrane. Rhenfol CG has successfully passed all FLL testing making it ideal for use underneath a green roof or a ballast roof.
Some of the advantages of Rhenofol CG include:
- Particularly efficient and economic application for Green Roof
- Glass fleece reinforcement for loose laid application under ballast
- Proven long-term performance in UK.
- Non-Shrinking, root resistant and resistant to perforation.
- Ideal for new build green roof projects.
- Single-ply with reliable sealing of seams
- Applied without naked flame
- Completely recyclable roofing product
- BBA Approved
- BBA Service Life Expectancy of 40 + years.